Do you know today your customers’ needs of tomorrow? The advacon Innovation Management is your first step to change. There are more than enough me-too suppliers in the market. To actually distinguish oneself from the market requires innovations that customers really need and appreciate accordingly. Our guideline presents strong arguments for an innovation management at your company and gives specific incentives to reflect on one’s own performance.
- Analysis of the market environment (customer demand and requirements, competition, substitutional competition, market position and KPIs to be aimed at)
- From vision to mission to innovation: What are the drivers for your ideas, products and concepts?
- Market and customer orientation: Reasons for proximity to and cooperative partnership with the customer
- Thinking in solutions and benefits: Development of added value for your customers
- Predicting technology trends and analyzing their impact on the future demand areas of your customers. Derived from this, introducing innovation processes to products, systems and services
- Perseverance and patience: Where do you find the energy and motivation to implement your ideas
- Dealing with skeptics