How do you check and monitor your internal performance? Advacon’s approach to Audit Management assists you in the design and implementation of an internal auditing system. Outcomes are an objective analysis and increased transparency of your business processes, uncovering of potential shortcomings, as well as exposing potential failures to comply with management rules. Once implemented the increased effectiveness of risk management is one of the many added values which internal audit offers you.
- Analysis and evaluation of corporate structure and process, uncovering of potential exposures, failures to comply
- Definition of required processes and directives, preparation of a documentedmanagement handbook
- Adaption of existing processes to comply
- Specification of future of the audit processes, scopes, and intervals
- Support during the implementation of the internal audit function, joint reflection and development of measures, actions for your business processes