Breaking norms to achieve success
To reshape one’s future, one has to change the present. Here, a problem of our society comes to light: We have to leave the shelter of the "comfort zone" and venture into the risk area. We need to have the courage to break norms and rules. Those who want to stand out positively must be different from others.
„Drivers“ to new goals
Aspiration, curiosity, dissatisfaction – three "engines" that give us the strength to initiate ventures and changes.
- Aspiration– the strongest motivation. What aspirations do I connect with my future? What are my goals – better yet, my visions?
- Curiosity– it leads to discoveries, visions of the future: It breaks down boundaries and calls conventions into question.
- Dissatisfaction– it can trigger resignation or aggression. We should use the aggression positively to try out new things.
„Factors“ of success
In Germany and many places around the world, the resources of the present and future are essentially based on the brain factors People - Processes - Technologies.
- People– Special qualifications through the merging of practice, teaching, knowledge and skills must continue to be at the forefront on an international comparison basis.
- Processes– Standing in front is a prerequisite for superior processes of efficient product development, productive manufacturing, successful marketing and organization.
- Technologies– A close interconnectedness between industry and research institutes and universities is a prerequisite for Germany’s continued retention of a leading position in the research and development of new technologies.